Sunday, July 19, 2009

Perfection

perfection

noun

1 the perfection of her technique improvement, betterment, refinement, refining, honing.

2 for him, she was still perfection the ideal, a paragon, a nonpareil, the crème de la crème, the last word, the ultimate, the best; informal one in a million, the tops, da bomb; dated, informal the bee's knees, the cat's meow/pajamas/whiskers.


This weekend Gus and I spent it with a wonderful group of people from Idaho.  I usually don’t learn anything from them other than motorcycle stuff, but this weekend I learned a lot.


There is this woman in the group “Tatt’s” she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.  She is strong, independent, caring, funny and shorter than me (she is 4’11” and I am 5’2”).  This weekend I saw a completely different side of her.  Yes, I did see her behind, but I also saw her scared and what a vulnerable person she really is.  


In everyone’s eyes she is perfection.  In her eyes she is not, she thinks she needs bigger boob’s, a tighter leaner body and is giving up who she is for someone else. 


I am blogging about this because it made me realize that while we may not see ourselves as perfect others do.  Always remember that.

3 comments:

  1. I may not be perfect, but I am perfectly me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you got to spend some time with someone who had such an impact on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is from my Mom who couldn't post without having an account:

    you're the most perfect jessielou! glad to see/read your blog....i've been patiently waiting for you to return. xo, kris

    ReplyDelete