Saturday, July 25, 2009

Katie turns 10!



In my family we have this tradition of 9’s.  My mother was born in ’59, my sister Stephanie in ’69, I was born in ’79, my sister Christina in ’89 and ten years ago I was sliced opened from hip to hip and a little girl baby was ripped out of my stomach.  Okay it wasn’t that graphic, but close to it.  Katie was born by caesarean section in 1999.  

To celebrate her 10th birthday we had family and friends from coast to coast come to Elko for a b.b.q. to celebrate it.  

It was a great deal of fun.  

Katie picked out what type cake she wanted, it was cherry and in a skateboard shape. 

 

I think it was the easiest and cutest cake I have made so far.

Just don't try lighting the candles in the wind.  Took Dennis and I 3 minutes to light 10...

No comments:

Post a Comment