Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Blues

I had the Baby Blues this week...  My babies are 15 1/2, 13 1/2 and 10 (in a month and a week) they are almost grown up and Gus decided when Kathryn was 1 1/2 that he was done having kids.  


This weekend was a rare one where I got to spend time with 2 really cute babies, and this week I have two baby showers to attend (none of which really truly helped me).  Saturday night I got to play with, hold and feed Alicia a very cute 7 month old baby girl.  She loved me and I never put her down.  She even rooted around on me and she wasn’t even nursed! 

 Then on Sunday I got to spend time with RJ.  He is 7 1/2 months old and the spitting image of his father, but with even prettier blue eyes and curly blonde hair.  He helped me get over the B.B.’s, he cried the whole time unless he was being held (even his car seat needed to up off the ground).

  So I am thinking that when Sunshine has her baby, I get custody of Zachary (I still think he needs to be called Byron or Bryce or Bruce) when he is cranky sometimes so I can get over my B.B.’s without having to call Rusty and his wife, who hates me.

2 comments:

  1. Cranky babies are great, aren't they. Not only a cure for the B.B.'s, but also great method of birth control (right up there with seeing the OBGYN with his arm up your sister's whohaa!!)

    Oh and by the way, Shauna has volunteered us for gift duty at Sunshine's baby shower...we are the gift card security detail (I'll explain that one later...)

    ReplyDelete